Soft, flexible, circuitry for an enchanted world.
Photo by Luke Fontana
Create innovation in smart products and related data services that brings comfort, safety and confidence to the human experience.
We design and manufacture soft, flexible circuitry that can heat, light, sense and track data, while seamlessly integrating into soft goods.
The LOOMIA Electronic Layer (LEL) is a soft flexible circuit that can be embedded into textiles for heating, lighting, sensing or data-tracking applications.
The LEL integrates seamlessly with your chosen material. Our IP is in several areas: flexible apparel-friendly connectors, components, custom battery form factors, and e-patterned materials.
Our material can be used in a variety of applications such as commercial and industrial apparel, automotive interiors, and home furnishing, among others. Visionary brands can integrate it to add value and functionality to their products without compromising style and design.
by Huffington Post - July 15, 2017
5 Next Gen ...
What does it take to be a leader in 2017? Vision, persuasion, perseverance and the ability to hustle [...]
by Sourcing Journal - September 12, 2017
Blockchain is ...
Blockchain has probably been the biggest buzzword in the sector of late, and now the technology that promises [...]
by Oracle CX - February 15, 2018
Meet Janett ...
At NRF 2018, the SmarterCX team met with Janett Liriano, CEO of Loomia, a designer and manufacturer of smart [...]
by Forbes - October 12, 2016
Madison Maxey Is ...
In 2013, Madison Maxey, 23, became the first fashion designer to win a $100,000 Thiel fellowship, set up by [...]
by Forbes - September 8, 2017
Data From Your ...
Putting your jacket on, walking to work, picking up your coffee at Starbucks – all actions that theoretically can [...]
by Entrepreneur - December 27, 2017
Why This ...
There is a reason people choose not to take the road less traveled – it is harder! But for the CEO of Loomia, [...]
by Huffington Post - May 16, 2013
Meet 20-Year-Old ...
Maddy Maxey is a regular 20-year-old who’s too tired to be doing a 9 a.m. phone interview, until she starts [...]
by Business Insider - September 7, 2017
Loomia is a ...
In Loomia's world, your stylish ankle boots will be able to detect when it's cold out and heat up to keep your feet[...]
by Forbes - March 20, 2017
The Limit ...
On Episode 37 of The Limit Does Not Exist we sit down with Janett Martinez, who has held a singular mantra [...]
- Collaborating with LOOMIA on our fashion tech project has been such an enjoyable and informative experience. They think beyond prototype and are committed to seeing ideas translate into the real world in real time.
NYFW Fashion Designer
- Maddy and her team are truly exceptional - hardworking, a pleasure to be around, and always pushing the boundaries on what's possible when it comes to fashion + tech.
Product Marketing Manager at Google
- Working with the team at LOOMIA was a great pleasure, they hustle to get it done and have the greatest knowledge on cutting edge techniques, totally THE BEST!
Director of Product Management at Flextronics
- LOOMIA is top-notch! Maddy and her team have an incredibly strong grasp of both electronics and textiles, and are leading the way in the smart textiles industry. IT WAS A DREAM working with them!
- Janett and Maddy [of LOOMIA], they are really at THE CROSSROADS of everything
for French Vogue
- [LOOMIA] is investing in the idea that the future of wearables is not miniaturized wrist-worn computers, but rather a technology that’s woven straight into the stuff we put on every day by necessity: our clothes.